PHYSICAL SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT
S.C. PROTECTION OBJECTIVES, PERSONS & INFORMATIONS S.R.L. – POP&I – provides you physical risk assessment service of trading companies as required by law (Law no. 333/2003 on security of objectives, goods, values and protection of persons; Government Decision no. 301/2012 for approving the Norms for applying Law no. 333/2003; GD no. 1002/2015 on amending and supplementing the Government Decision no. 301/2012).
- Physical security risk analysis is mandatory for all trading companies holding goods or values with any title, regardless the nature of the social capital.
- The lack of physical security risk analysis is sanctioned by the police with a fine from 10.000 to 20.000 lei.
- The physical security risk analysis service conducted by POP & I is performed by designeted specialists – risk assessors, certified and endorsed by the General Inspectorate of Romanian Police, enrolled in the National Register of Risk Assessors.
- the assessment team travels to your company’s headquarters;
- understands your organization: object of activity, type of services, type of clientele, personnel classification, operating hours, etc.;
- evaluates the existing security measures (alarm, video surveillance, safe, bodyguard)
- identifies the goods and persons expose to risk: own personnel, suppliers, customers, visitors, goods and values held;
- identifies the vulnerabilities and risks of your company, determining the level of exposure to the occurrence of security incidents (natural or caused events: natural disasters, weather events, theft, burglary, assault on a person, destruction of property, physical and bodily injury, terrorist attack, etc.);
- establishes the probability and frequency of occurrence of risks and determines their impact in diminishing the profit and financial stability of your company.
- finds the right solutions to increase the security of your company and employees (prepares a report of risk assessment which hands it to the beneficiary, and if the risk level is not acceptable, the assessment team will establish a series of measures to reduce it).